This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Vanity Top Required
- Hardwood vanity cabinet only - vanity top to be purchased separately
- Constructed of hardwood providing a lifetime of durability
- Vanity features 2 full extension drawers providing ample concealed storage space
- Equipped with 1 shelf for even more storage space
- Vanity top and sink are not included with this model – must purchase separately
- Complete with matching decorative hardware
- All necessary parts and hardware for assembly and installation are included
- Solid cabinet construction ensures years of reliable performance
- Overall Height: 38" (measured from ground level to highest point on vanity)
- Overall Depth: 19-1/2" (measured from back most to front most part on vanity)
- Overall Width: 24-7/8" (measured from left most to right most part on vanity)
- Mounting Style: Freestanding
- Number of Drawers: 2
- Number of Doors: 0
- Configuration: Vanity base only - top and sink will need to be ordered separately
Additional American Standard Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All American Standard Products
- American Standard Portsmouth Collection
This American Standard item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- American Standard 9210.224.322
- American Standard 9210.224.329*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 9210.224 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of American Standard products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
How To Install a VanityMilan Rosan shows you step by step how to install a bathroom vanity.
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.