This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Clinic Service Floor Mount Utility Sink with Single Faucet Hole and 20" Length
American Standard sinks are the perfect complement to any room. These beautiful sinks are built withstand the everyday use and come in a variety of installation types and finishes to match your needs.
American Standard 9504.999 Features:
- Floor Mount Installation
- Engineered to be both beautiful and durable
- Can be used with rim guard (7832504.075) and pedestal base (710098-201.081)
American Standard 9504.999 Specifications:
- Constructed from Vitreous China
- Nominal Dimensions: 20" (L) x 27-3/4" (W) x 18" (H)
American Standard truly is an American Brand to the core. Originally founded in 1872, American Standard began under the name Standard Manufacturing Company, and has played a role in some of our Countries biggest achievements over the years. They have continually manufactured and designed products such as toilets, faucets, sinks that are not only high quality and durable, but are functional, and range from the most classic, traditional designs all the way to the most modern styles you can imagine. When you choose American Standard you are supporting a great American Company and choosing products that are made right, at reasonable prices.
Additional American Standard Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All American Standard Products
- Shop All American Standard Clinic Service Collection Products
Our SKU: American Standard 9504.999
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- American Standard 9504.999.020
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
|Installation Type||Free Standing|
|Number Of Basins||1|