- Fully covered under American Standard's limited lifetime shower door warranty
- Shower door for install onto shower thresholds 60" to 60" wide
- Constructed of durable 3/8" thick tempered glass complemented by all-metal profiles and guide rails
- A frameless design gives a modern, sleek look to the shower
- By-pass shower door operation acts as a space saver for smaller bathrooms
- Door opens to the left or right depending upon installation configuration
- Out-of-plumb adjustment up to 1/2" on each side of door makes for easy installation
- All hardware required for installation of shower door is included
- This is a shower door only – a shower base and walls may be required to complete unit
- Overall Height: 71-1/4" (measured from bottom to top of door fixture)
- Overall Width: 60" (measured from left to right of door fixture)
- Door Opening: 60" to 60" (range of finished openings door will accommodate
- Opening Direction: Reversible (left or right depending on installation)
- Entry Type: Double Sliding
- Frame Style: Frameless
- Glass Thickness: 3/8"
- Number of Doors: 2
- Glass Type: Clear
Additional American Standard Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All American Standard Products
- American Standard Tuscany Collection
This American Standard item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- American Standard AM0174S.400.213
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the AM0174S.400 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of American Standard products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.