- Fully covered under American Standard's limited lifetime warranty
- Valve constructed from solid brass
- Controls direction of water from mixing valve to custom shower systems
- Designed for 1/2" threaded inlet/outlet connections
- Accepts all American Standard diverter trims and cartridges
- Sturdy mounting bracket included - preventing valve rocking
- Note - this is the rough-in valve only - valve trim and cartridge required to complete unit
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- Lifetime warranty: As an American company, American Standard showers are built tough. Their products live longer in one place than most people do. Drip-free ceramic disc valves, high-grade lead-free brass alloys, and turbine shower heads cables name just a few of the features which make American Standard shower components the industry’s longest lasting. To back this up, all American Standard showers are covered under a lifetime warranty.
Additional American Standard Links
This American Standard item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- American Standard R420
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the R420 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of American Standard products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.