This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Rough In Valve Required
- Fully covered under American Standard's limited lifetime warranty
- Trim constructed of solid brass
- Superior finishing process - finish covered under lifetime warranty
- Valve trims from American Standard are built to function flawlessly and last a lifetime
- Single function cartridge - one dial controls both volume and temperature
- Thermostatic valve cartridge with scald guard
- ADA compliant
- Ultra-secure mounting assembly
- All hardware required for installation is included
- Rough-in valve not included - when adding to cart valve options will be presented
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- Lifetime warranty: As an American company, American Standard showers are built tough. Their products live longer in one place than most people do. Drip-free ceramic disc valves, high-grade lead-free brass alloys, and turbine shower heads cables name just a few of the features which make American Standard shower components the industry’s longest lasting. To back this up, all American Standard showers are covered under a lifetime warranty.
- Indestructible Finishes: Through employing only the best finishing practices, such as physical vapor deposition, American Standard faucet finishes are some of the strongest in the industry. When the finish is actually incorporated into the faucet, rather than a coating on the outside, the result is a flawless appearance that eliminates tarnishing, pitting, and peeling while hiding scratches. For this reason, American Standard faucet finishes are fully covered under the lifetime warranty.
- A swinging dial allows for pin-point control
- Pre-set safety stop with override capability
- Escutcheon (Trim Plate) Diameter: 7-7/8"
- Rough-in valve sold separately
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing connections
Additional American Standard Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All American Standard Products
- Shop All American Standard Green Tea Collection Products
Our SKU: American Standard T010.730
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- American Standard T010.730.002
- American Standard T010.730.075
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
American Standard T010.730.075 Product Specifications
|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Faucet Type||Shower Faucet|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Number Of Handles||1|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.