Double Handle 3/4" Thermostatic Valve Trim Only with Volume Control from the Ceratherm Collection
- For use with R540 only.
- Brass Casting: Highest quality faucet material for durability & long life.
- Wax Thermostatic Unit: Permits shuttle valve to move between the hot and cold seat to maintain the pre-selected constant water temperature.
- Back to Back Capable: Hot and cold can be reversed.
- Spring-Loaded Check Valves: When the hot and cold water enters the fitting, both supplies pass through the spring-loaded check valves to prevent cross flow of hot and cold water.
- Integrated stop valves ensure easy cleaning and servicing.
- Adjustable Hot Limit Safety Stop: Limits the amount of hot water allowed to mix with cold. Reduces the risk of accidental scalding. Maximum water temperature limit may be reduced to 104 or 109 degrees Fahrenheit.
Additional American Standard Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All American Standard Products
- American Standard Ceratherm Collection
This American Standard item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- American Standard T050.210.002*
- American Standard T050.210.099*
- American Standard T050.210.295*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the T050.210 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of American Standard products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.