This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Rough In Valve Required
- Fully covered under American Standard's limited lifetime warranty
- Superior finishing process - finish covered under lifetime warranty
- Trim constructed of brass - ensuring durability
- Trims from American Standard are built to function flawlessly and last a lifetime
- Three function diverter with 3 individual positions
- Escutcheon (Trim Plate) Diameter: 2-5/8" W
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- ADA compliant
- Ultra-secure mounting assembly
- All hardware required for installation of trim is included
- Rough-in valve not included - when adding to cart valve options will be presented
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- Lifetime warranty: As an American company, American Standard showers are built tough. Their products live longer in one place than most people do. Drip-free ceramic disc valves, high-grade lead-free brass alloys, and turbine shower heads cables name just a few of the features which make American Standard shower components the industry’s longest lasting. To back this up, all American Standard showers are covered under a lifetime warranty.
- Indestructible Finishes: Through employing only the best finishing practices, such as physical vapor deposition, American Standard faucet finishes are some of the strongest in the industry. When the finish is actually incorporated into the faucet, rather than a coating on the outside, the result is a flawless appearance that eliminates tarnishing, pitting, and peeling while hiding scratches. For this reason, American Standard faucet finishes are fully covered under the lifetime warranty.
Additional American Standard Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All American Standard Products
- Shop All American Standard Serin Collection Products
Our SKU: American Standard T064.430
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- American Standard T064.430.002
- American Standard T064.430.295
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
American Standard T064.430.295 Product Specifications
|Diverter Location||Wall Mounted|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Number Of Handles||1|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.