This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Rough In Valve Required
- Fully covered under American Standard's limited lifetime warranty
- Trim constructed of solid brass
- Superior finishing process - finish covered under lifetime warranty
- Valve trims from American Standard are built to function flawlessly and last a lifetime
- Single function cartridge - one dial controls both volume and temperature
- Pressure balancing valve cartridge with Scald Guard
- ADA compliant
- Ultra-secure mounting assembly
- Designed to easily install with standard U.S. plumbing supply lines
- All hardware required for installation is included
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- Lifetime Warranty: As an American company, American Standard showers are built tough. Their products live longer in one place than most people do. Drip-free ceramic disc valves, high-grade lead-free brass alloys, and turbine shower heads cables name just a few of the features which make American Standard shower components the industry’s longest lasting. To back this up, all American Standard showers are covered under a lifetime warranty.
- Indestructible Finishes: Through employing only the best finishing practices, such as physical vapor deposition, American Standard faucet finishes are some of the strongest in the industry. When the finish is actually incorporated into the faucet, rather than a coating on the outside, the result is a flawless appearance that eliminates tarnishing, pitting, and peeling while hiding scratches. For this reason, American Standard faucet finishes are fully covered under the lifetime warranty.
- Swinging temperature handle allows for pin-point control
- Escutcheon Diameter: 6-4/5"
- Includes pre-set safety stop with override capability
- Cartridge features Scald Guard
- Rough-in valve sold separately (when adding to cart, valve will be offered)
About American Standard:
An American brand with over 140 years of innovations, American Standard is defined by experience, intelligence, and indelible influence. As the patriarch for nearly every key product category for the kitchen and bath, their offering shows a level of thoughtfulness and sophistication that could only be attributed to a company with a legacy as rich as that of American Standard. Today, professional plumbers and contemporary DIY home owners continue to turn to American Standard because they appreciate this legacy and know they can trust the innovations behind each product. It is for this reason that American Standard is so widely used within residential and commercial projects in both the United States and abroad - their products truly deliver, just as they have for generations.
Additional American Standard Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All American Standard Products
- Shop All American Standard Reliant Collection Products
American Standard T385.500.002 Product Specifications
|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|Collection||Reliant, Reliant 3|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Escutcheon Height||6.75, 6|
|Escutcheon Width||6.75, 6|
|Faucet Type||Shower Faucet|
|Installation Type||Wall Mounted|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Limited Lifetime, Limited Lifetime Residential, 5 Year Limited Commercial|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Valve Type||Pressure Balanced|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.