This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Rough In Valve Required
- Fully covered under American Standard's limited lifetime faucet warranty
- Components forged from the highest quality brass alloy
- Superior finishing process - finishes are covered under limited lifetime warranty
- The Town Square Collection brings total flexibility to bathroom décor
- American Standard faucets are engineered to work flawlessly and last a lifetime
- Single function shower head
- Pressure balancing valve cartridge included – plugs into valve body
- Shower Package Includes: Shower head, valve trim, shower arm and flange
- ADA compliant
- Integral unions - no soldering required
- Includes plaster guard for leak-testing prior to handle installation
- ADA compliant
- All necessary installation hardware included
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- Lifetime Warranty: As an American company, American Standard showers are built tough. Their products live longer in one place than most people do. Drip-free ceramic disc valves, high-grade lead-free brass alloys, and turbine shower heads cables name just a few of the features which make American Standard showers the industry’s longest lasting. To back this up, all American Standard showers are covered under a lifetime warranty.
- Indestructible Finishes: Through employing only the best finishing practices, such as physical vapor deposition, American Standard shower finishes are some of the strongest in the industry. When the finish is actually incorporated into the brass, rather than a coating on the outside, the result is a flawless appearance that eliminates tarnishing, pitting, and peeling while hiding scratches. For this reason, American Standard shower finishes are fully covered under the lifetime warranty.
Valve Trim Specifications:
- Temperature dial swings for pinpoint water control
- Escutcheon Diameter: 7-5/8"
- Includes pre-set safety stop with override capability
- Rough-in valve is sold separately (when adding to cart, valve will be offered)
Shower Head Specifications:
- Single function shower head with full-body spray pattern
- Shower head rotates on a swivel ball assembly for complete versatility
- Flow Rate: 2.5 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Shower Head Width: 4-1/2"
- Shower Arm Length: 8"
- Adjustable wall flange
- T555.501: This model
- T555.502: This model + tub spout
About American Standard:
An American brand with over 140 years of innovations, American Standard is defined by experience, intelligence, and indelible influence. As the patriarch for nearly every key product category for the kitchen and bath, their offering shows a level of thoughtfulness and sophistication that could only be attributed to a company with a legacy as rich as that of American Standard. Today, professional plumbers and contemporary DIY home owners continue to turn to American Standard because they appreciate this legacy and know they can trust the innovations behind each product. It is for this reason that American Standard is so widely used within residential and commercial projects in both the United States and abroad - their products truly deliver, just as they have for generations.
Additional American Standard Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All American Standard Products
- Shop All American Standard Town Square Collection Products
Our SKU: American Standard T555.501
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- American Standard T555.501.068*
- American Standard T555.501.002
- American Standard T555.501.224
Oil Rubbed Bronze
- American Standard T555.501.295
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
American Standard T555.501.002 Product Specifications
|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Faucet Type||Shower Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2.5|
|Installation Type||Wall Mounted|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Limited Lifetime|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Shower Arm Reach||8|
|Showerhead Flow Rate (GPM)||2.5|
|Slide Bar Included||No|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.