This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Rough In Valve Required
Double Handle Roman Tub Filler Faucet Trim Only with Porcelain Lever Handles and Non-Diverter Tub Spout from the Hampton Collection
Style and substance strike a perfect balance in the bathroom faucet collections from American Standard. Our faucets are engineered to look beautiful and function flawlessly. Worry-free, drip-free and built to last, all of our bathroom faucets are covered by our Limited Lifetime Warranty on function and finish.
- Valve Not Included.
- Brass slip-fit spout.
- Porcelain Lever Handles.
- Only Available in Chrome.
- Durable Cast Brass Construction.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty — Function & Finish.
- ADA Approved Lever Handles.
- Coordinating Lavatory, Bath/Shower and Bidet Faucets Available.
- Less valve: For use with R800 Series Valves.
- Brass Construction.
- Ceramic Disc Valve Cartridges.
Additional American Standard Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All American Standard Products
- Shop All American Standard Hampton Collection Products
Our SKU: American Standard T970.712
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- American Standard T970.712.002
- American Standard T970.712.099*
- American Standard T970.712.295*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
American Standard Roman Tub Faucet Review (Hampton Series) - build.comBuild.com TV presents the American Standard T970.712 is a traditional fixture that will look perfect with your Roman bathtub. It features cast brass construction for lifelong quality. If you're attracted to this product, the Hampton collection from American standard features coordinating fixtures for your bathroom and kitchen. The highlight of this fixture is that it comes with the option of three handle styles, including metal cross, ADA compliant porcelain lever, and ADA compliant metal lever.
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.