How To Install A PendantMackenzie shows us how to install a pendant light.
RLM Spun Aluminum Scalloped Edged Cord Hung Outdoor Pendant
- Max wattage based on open lamp.
- Glass enclosure reduces maximum wattage.
- Painted finishes are powder coated for a durable, scratch-resistant finish.
- White paint standard inside all painted fixtures.
- Fixtures, arms and post mounts are U.L. wet listed when installed according to manufacturers instructions.
- Design and construction may change at factory's discretion.
- Screw hardware may not match finish, but are made of stainless steel.
- All fixtures come standard with 96" of lead wire.
- Additional lead wire (LDW)
- 8' Cord
Additional ANP Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All ANP Lighting Products
- Shop All ANP Lighting Radial Collection Products
Our SKU: ANP Lighting R918-49-BLC-49
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- ANP Lighting R918-49-BLC-49
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
ANP Lighting R918-49-BLC-49 Product Specifications
|Base Color||Stainless Steel|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Pendant Type||Barn Light|
|Suggested Room Fit||Outdoor|
|Watts Per Bulb||150|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.