Do It Yourself: Installing an Outdoor Wall SconceLearn how to change out your wall sconce to update your home. Follow Justin Bergson as he shows you the step-by-step procedure in making this project a quick and simple one
RLM Spun Aluminum Vintage Warehouse Reflector Barn Style Shade with Gooseneck Extension Arm
- Max wattage based on open lamp.
- Glass enclosure (Not Included) reduces maximum wattage.
- Painted finishes are powder coated for a durable, scratch-resistant finish.
- White paint standard inside all painted fixtures.
- Fixtures, arms and post mounts are U.L. wet listed when installed according to manufacturers instructions.
- Design and construction may change at factory's discretion.
- Screw hardware may not match finish, but are made of stainless steel.
- All fixtures come standard with 96" of lead wire.
- Additional lead wire (LDW)
- E6 Arm
Additional ANP Lighting Links
Our SKU: ANP Lighting W520-41-E6-41
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- ANP Lighting W520-41-E6-41
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
|Barn Light Type||Elongated Gooseneck, Gooseneck|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Includes Glass Guard||NO|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Sconce Type||Barn Light, Gooseneck|
|Suggested Room Fit||Outdoor|
|Watts Per Bulb||300|