The APC Cork APC-APHROBR has been replaced by: APC Cork APC-APHRODITEBROWN-P
We still have product details, accessories, replacement parts and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
APC Cork APC-APHROBR Details:
- Uniclic Technology: Uniclic's special tongue-and-groove shape easily creates a tight connection without the use of glue
- Factory applied coating that yields extreme hardness, high mechanical resistance to scratching as well as impact and abrasion resistance
- APC Cork has added Microban antibacterial product protection to prevent the growth of bacteria. Microban will last the useful life of the flooring product.
- Jointshield is a moisture-repellent applied to the cross-sections of the flooring to create greater moisture resistance
- AGGLOPURE: Formaldehyde free technology
- APC Cork has the lowest VOC content and is the only producer with cork floating floor that is approved GREENGUARD® children & Schools. That means indoor air quality certification for low-emitting interior building materials.
- Hydro Core is the highest grade fiberboard that is used as the core layer, which complies with CARB phase II and is made with the highest quality fiber board that is low swelling and moisture resistant
APC Cork APC-APHROBR Features:
- Size: 36" x 12"
- Flooring Thickness 7/16"
- Surface Layer Thickness: 3.2 mm
- Carton: 21 sq. ft. per carton/7 planks
- Surface Finish: 6 Coats WearTop Armour
- Lifetime Limited Residential Wear Warranty
- Core: Hydrocore High Density Fiberboard
- Material: Engineered Cork
- Installation Type: Floating
- Stain: Aphrodite Brown
Aphrodite-Brown Cork Flooring
APC Cork prides itself on the motto “sustainable living from the ground up” and strives to be a sustainable, and environmentally-conscious, flooring option for customers. Cork flooring uses the material extracted from the bark of the cork oak tree, which was designed by Mother Nature to protect the tree during its average 500-year lifespan. Not only is the bark fire resistant, unaffected by temperature changes, and impervious to 38 species of insects (including the termite) but this material is also perfect for cork underlayment and cork tiles for your home. APC Cork uses only the bark of the tree and the tree itself is never felled. By using cork, APC Cork keeps the forest alive and the habitat undisturbed.
Additional APC Cork Links
This APC Cork item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- APC Cork APC-APHROBR*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the APC-APHROBR and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of APC Cork products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!