Assortment Areis Cork Flooring
APC Cork prides itself on the motto “sustainable living from the ground up” and strives to be a sustainable, and environmentally-conscious, flooring option for customers. Cork flooring uses the material extracted from the bark of the cork oak tree, which was designed by Mother Nature to protect the tree during its average 500-year lifespan. Not only is the bark fire resistant, unaffected by temperature changes, and impervious to 38 species of insects (including the termite) but this material is also perfect for cork underlayment and cork tiles for your home. APC Cork uses only the bark of the tree and the tree itself is never felled. By using cork, APC Cork keeps the forest alive and the habitat undisturbed.
APC Cork APC-ARE Features:
- Size: 36" x 12"
- Flooring Thickness: 7/16"
- Surface Layer Thickness: 3.2 mm
- Carton: 21 sq. ft. per carton/7 planks
- Surface Finish: 3 Coats Flexible Acrylic Matte Varnish
- Lifetime Limited Residential Wear Warranty
- Core: High Density Fiberboard
- Material: Engineered Cork
- Installation Type: Floating
- Stain: Areis
Additional APC Cork Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All APC Cork Products
- Shop All APC Cork Assortment Collection Products
Our SKU: APC Cork APC-ARE
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- APC Cork APC-ARE*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
APC Cork APC-ARE Product Specifications
|Flooring Thickness (Inches)||7/16"|
|Installation Location||Basement, Ground Level, Upstairs|
|Installation Type||Floating Click|
|Locking System||Simply Put|
|Primary Color||Orange / Brown|
|Square Foot Per Carton||21|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.