9.25" x 11.25" Linear Bar Grille from the AG10 Series
Made with the same quality and durability as the company's standard bar grilles, Architectural Grille now offers a selection of Green Grilles made from 90% reclaimed, pre-consumer aluminum. Aluminum is widely used in heating, ventilation and air conditioning because of its resistance to corrosion and the extremes of heat and cold. It is also fully recyclable and can be reused time and time again with no loss in quality.
Green Grilles are manufactured with Architectural Grille's signature weld-lock construction method. They are available in stock and custom sizes and offer an environmentally-friendly ventilation option.
- Duct Size: 8" x 10"
- Overall Dimensions: Height 9.25" X Width 11.25"
- Made from up to 90% reclaimed aluminum
- 0° Deflection
- Weld-Lock constructed for maximum durability
- Core can be loose or welded to A or C Frames
- Pencil proof
- Drop-In Application
Additional Architectural Grille Links
Our SKU: Architectural Grille 10810
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Architectural Grille 10810-BZA
- Architectural Grille 10810-AMP
- Architectural Grille 10810-BMP
- Architectural Grille 10810-BZMP
- Architectural Grille 10810-SSMP
Polished Stainless Nickel
- Architectural Grille 10810-AS
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Architectural Grille 10810-AMP Product Specifications
|Duct Size||8" x 10"|
|Installation Location||Ceiling, Floor, Wall, Wall / Ceiling|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.