Locking Wall Mounted Mailbox
Classic and timeless, the Peninsula wall mount mailbox is built with over fourteen pounds of solid stainless steel. Each Peninsula mailbox is then plated with one of three premium metal finishes and hand polished giving each mailbox a one-of-a-kind finish. The Peninsula provides an oversized mail slot that can accept magazines, soft-pouch parcels and bank check boxes. The mail falls into a compartment protected by a stainless steel scalped cam lock with dust shutter. Each Peninsula mailbox comes with mounting hardware, instructions and two mail compartment keys.
- 20 gauge stainless steel body
- 8 gauge stainless steel roof
- Hand polished finish
- Stainless steel scalped cam lock with dust shutter and two keys
Additional Architectural Mailboxes Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All Architectural Mailboxes Products
- Architectural Mailboxes Peninsula Collection
This Architectural Mailboxes item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Architectural Mailboxes 2402ABE
Antique Brass with Embossed Door
- Architectural Mailboxes 2402AB
Antique Brass with Plain Door
- Architectural Mailboxes 2402ACE*
Antique Copper with Embossed Door
- Architectural Mailboxes 2402AC
Antique Copper with Plain Door
- Architectural Mailboxes 2402SNE*
Satin Nickel with Embossed Door
- Architectural Mailboxes 2402SN
Satin Nickel with Plain Door
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 2402 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Architectural Mailboxes products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.