This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Mailbox Adapter Recommended
Newspaper Receptacle Recommended
Architectural Mailboxes 5505 Coronado Decorative Post Mailbox
Coronado Mailboxes set the standard for style, elegance and long-lasting beauty in traditional curbside installations. The Coronado Collection offers a wide selection of colors, accents and post options to please almost any homeowner. The Coronado mailboxes can be mounted onto any of our four stylish post options, which include: Basic, Standard, Decorative or Grande post.
This version of the Coronado™ Mailbox line has accent pieces finished in antique copper. The body is finished in a durable powder coat available in black, white, sand and bronze.
- MOUNTING NOT INCLUDED
- Body: 16 guage (1.5 mm) galvanized steel
- Assembly Hardware: Stainless steel hinges. Zinc plated assembly screws and nuts.
- 100% solid brass accent pieces (frame and knob, and flag).
- Finished in a durable powder coat in sand, black, white and bronze
- Rust Resistant
- Includes instructions
Additional Architectural Mailboxes Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Architectural Mailboxes Products
- Shop All Architectural Mailboxes Coronado Copper Collection Products
Our SKU: Architectural Mailboxes 5505
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Architectural Mailboxes 5505B
Black with Antique Copper Trim
- Architectural Mailboxes 5505Z
Bronze with Antique Copper Trim
- Architectural Mailboxes 5505S
Sand with Antique Copper Trim
- Architectural Mailboxes 5505W
White with Antique Copper Trim
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Architectural Mailboxes 5505B Product Specifications
|Multi-Home Post Specs|
|Configuration||Mailbox, Mailboxes, Mount|
|Installation Type||Post Mount|
|Material||Aluminum, Galvanized Steel|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.