Mailbox With White Bronze Flag From Bellevue™ Collection
Architectural Mailboxes Bellevue™ Collection offers an economical alternative to Architectural Mailboxes premier Coronado line. This mailbox offers many of the same colors and options but uses a thinner gauge steel with die cast aluminum accents. Perfect for the home building industry, the Bellevue can be ordered with custom touches such as knob and accent colors and door embossing to match community logos or architectural themes.
- All parts are completely powder coated and finished prior to assembly to eliminate corrosion within part joints
- Front Frame and Door Accents : Solid die cast aluminum with sharp detail and deep relief
- Rear Frame : Solid die cast aluminum with sharp detail and deep relief, powder coated to match body
- Flag : Fully powder coated galvanized steel to match the knob and front frame
- Body : Fully powder coated galvanized steel
- Door : Fully powder coated galvanized steel. Stainless steel door hinge pins and hardware
- Floor : Fully powder coated galvanized steel
- Product Dimensions: 11.25" H X 10" W X 21.5 " D
Additional Architectural Mailboxes Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All Architectural Mailboxes Products
- Architectural Mailboxes Bellevue Collection
This Architectural Mailboxes item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Architectural Mailboxes 5587W*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 5587 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Architectural Mailboxes products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.