- Replacement snow blower impeller belt only
- For use with two-stage snow blowers
- Impeller belt connects the snow blower engine to the impeller
- This belt is one of the most commonly replaced items on snow blowers
- Can be used as preventative maintenance or to replace an already broken belt
- Designed for Ariens consumer two stage snow blowers
- Fitted for models starting with 920XXX
- Belt Thickness: 1/2"
About Ariens:Ariens leads the power equipment industry in snow blowing equipment. Interweaving with the American Landscape since 1933, Ariens developed power equipment to solve American’s landscaping problems, such as snow blowers and lawn mowers. After introducing the two-stage snow blower in 2010, it has become a #1 Selling Brand Worldwide for snow blowers. Make life simpler by choosing Ariens power equipment for your home or commercial business.
Additional Ariens Links
Our SKU: Ariens 7238500
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Ariens 7238500*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Ariens 7238500 Product Specifications
|Ariens Snow Accessories Guide|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.