- Drift cutters push away snow that is too high to enter the housing of the snow blower
- Covered under Ariens' limited 1 year warranty
- Metal bars cut into snow drifts, directing snow into the auger
- Rotatable bars - rotate down and out of the way for normal snow blowing
- Wing knob design allows for easy self installation and adjustment without the use of any additional tools
- All hardware required for mounting is included
- Specifically for use with Ariens 921 and 926 series Sno-Thro models
- Will also work with select Ariens 924 and 932 Sno-Thro models
- Overall Blade Length: 19"
- Overall Blade Width: 2"
- Weight: 5 lbs
About Ariens:Ariens leads the power equipment industry in snow blowing equipment. Interweaving with the American Landscape since 1933, Ariens developed power equipment to solve American’s landscaping problems, such as snow blowers and lawn mowers. After introducing the two-stage snow blower in 2010, it has become a #1 Selling Brand Worldwide for snow blowers. Make life simpler by choosing Ariens power equipment for your home or commercial business.
Additional Ariens Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Ariens Products
- Shop All Ariens Snow Blower Accessories Collection Products
Our SKU: Ariens 724069
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Ariens 724069
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Ariens 724069 Product Specifications
|Ariens Snow Accessories Guide|
|Consumer Warranty||1 Year|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.