Razor 159cc 3-in-1 Gas Self Propelled Mower with 21" Cutting Width
- 3-in-1 lawn mower can be used to discharge, bag, or mulch the lawn clippings
- Self propelled lawn mower powers the rear wheels to drive across the lawn with minimal effort: saving you time and energy
- 7 cutting deck positions give you the freedom to choose the length of grass that stays on your lawn
- Cutting bag included – bag the clippings automatically when the included cutting bag is attached
- Mulching kit included – mower will cut the clippings into tiny pieces and spread them around your lawn when mulching kit is attached
- Mower has right side discharge and rear discharge capability for clippings
- Work at the speed you want with variable speed control, up to 3.2 mph
- 8 inch front and 8 inch rear plastic tires for better traction and maneuverability
- Covered under 3 year manufacturer warranty for residential use
- Covered under 3 year manufacturer warranty for commercial use
Technologies / Benefits:
- High-spec Honda engine is easy to start, durable, and powerful
- Mower deck washout port - simply attach hose, turn on water and start engine
- High back wheels give increased maneuverability in a variety of terrains
- Single point cutting height adjustment make changing the height quick and simple
- Cutting Height Max: 4 inches (the tallest height that the mower will cut)
- Cutting Height Min: 1 inch (the shortest height that the mower will cut)
- Cutting Inches: 21 inches (how wide a path the mower will cut in one pass)
- Deck Material: 14-Gauge (type of material that the mower deck is made out of)
- Grade: Entry (mowers are designed for entry-level, mid-grade, semi-pro, or commercial users)
- Starting System: Recoil (how the operator starts the machine)
- Style: Walk Behind (the type of lawn mower this is; either walk behind, riding, or tow-behind )
- Surface Area: Medium (the size of lawn this mower is designed to cut)
- Terrain: Hilly (type of terrain this mower is designed to be used on; either flat or hilly)
- Height: 47 inches (this is the measured height of the assembled product)
- Length: 70 inches (this is the measured length of the assembled product)
- Width: 21.5 inches (this is the measured width of the assembled product)
- Weight: 97 lbs. (the actual weight of the product, without any shipping materials)
- Engine Manufacturer: Ariens (brand of engine included with this product)
- Engine Size: 159 cc (total volume of engine displacement measured in cubic centimeters)
- Engine Type: 4-Cycle (the type of engine included with this product)
- Fuel Type: Gas (how the machine is powered - usually gas, electric, or cordless)
- Fuel Tank Size: 0.26 (volume of gas the fuel tank will hold, measured in gallons)
- Consumer Engine Warranty: 3 Year (length of engine manufacturers warranty for residential use)
- 911175: (this model)
- 911173: (push mower)
- 911179: (includes electric starter)
Interweaving with the American Landscape since 1933, Ariens developed power equipment to solve American’s landscaping problems, such as snow blowers and lawn mowers. After introducing the two-stage snow blower in 2010, it has become a number 1 selling brand worldwide. Make life simpler by choosing Ariens power equipment for your home or commercial business.
Additional Ariens Links
This Ariens item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Ariens 911175*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 911175 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Ariens products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Ariens Razor - walk behind lawn mowerThe Ariens Razor™ Walk Behind Lawn Mower will provide you with professionally manicured results.
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.