- Electric snow blower - completely gas-free
- Covered under Ariens' 3-year consumer, 90 day commercial limited warranty
- Capable of throwing snow up to 40 feet
- The Disc-O-Matic drive system with cast iron gear case allows you to easily shift into any of the six forward or two reverse speeds
- 13" x 4" directional tread tires virtually eliminate the need for tire chains
- 205 degree chute turning radius allows you to easily direct snow away from all walkways and drives
- The dash-mounted remote chute deflector control enables you to change the position and angle of the deflector
- Interlocking controls locks both handles, freeing one hand for chute operation
- Performance comparable to that of a 6 HP gas-powered engine
- Volts: 48
- Electric start system
- More quiet than traditional gasoline powered snow thrower engines
About Ariens:Ariens leads the power equipment industry in snow blowing equipment. Interweaving with the American Landscape since 1933, Ariens developed power equipment to solve American’s landscaping problems, such as snow blowers and lawn mowers. After introducing the two-stage snow blower in 2010, it has become a #1 Selling Brand Worldwide for snow blowers. Make life simpler by choosing Ariens power equipment for your home or commercial business.
Additional Ariens Links
This Ariens item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Ariens 916003*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 916003 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Ariens products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.