We still have product details, accessories, replacement parts and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
- Capable of throwing snow up to 40 feet
- 205 degree chute turning radius – aim the snow away from drive and walk ways
- Remote deflector controls included to adjust the height of the discharge while operating the unit
- Electric start - start up the snow blower fast and easy without hurting your back
- Covered under 3 year manufacturer's warranty
- Front-mounted halogen headlight allows for easy night time use
- Includes skid shoes to protect your concrete surfaces and snow blower from damage
- Work at the speed you want with 6 forward speeds and 2 reverse speeds
- 13 x 4 inch rubber tire for better traction in the worst winter conditions
- Auger Material: Serrated Steel (material the auger blades are made of)
- Clearing Width: 24 inches (how wide a path the blower cuts through the snow)
- Chute Rotation Style: Quick Turn (how the operator rotates the discharge chute)
- Drive System: Manual (What propels the snow blower: self-propelled, manual gears, or push)
- Grade: Consumer (is this designed for professionals, consumers, or someone in-between)
- Starting System: Electric (how the operator starts the machine)
- Snow Blower Style: Two-Stage (what type of snow blower this is)
- Surface Type: Unpaved (type of surface this snow blower is approved to work on)
- Surface Area: Large (the size of area this snow blower is designed to clear)
- Tire Type: Rubber (type of tires included with this snow blower)
- Height: 44.3 inches (this is the measured height of the installed product)
- Length: 51.9 inches (this is the measured length of the installed product)
- Width: 26.4 inches (this is the measured width of the installed product)
- Weight: 180 pounds (the actual weight of the product, without any shipping materials)
- Engine Brand: Briggs & Stratton (brand of engine included with this product)
- Engine Size: 208cc (total volume of engine displacement measured in cubic centimeters)
- Engine Type: 4-Cycle (the type of engine included with this product)
- Fuel Type: Gas (type of fuel required to run unit - usually gas, electric, or cordless)
- Fuel Tank Size: .79 gallons (volume of gas the fuel tank will hold, measured in gallons)
- CARB Approved: Yes (is product approved by the California Air Resources Board for emissions standards)
- 920013:22" clearing width
- 920014: This model
- 920022: 24" clearing width and track tires
Ariens leads the power equipment industry in snow blowing equipment. Interweaving with the American Landscape since 1933, Ariens developed power equipment to solve American’s landscaping problems, such as snow blowers and lawn mowers. After introducing the two-stage snow blower in 2010, it has become a number 1 Selling Brand Worldwide for snow blowers. Make life simpler by choosing Ariens power equipment for your home or commercial business.
Additional Ariens Links
This Ariens item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Ariens 920014*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 920014 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Ariens products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Ariens Compact Snow BlowerAriens Compact snow blowers. Outstanding snow removal performance in a compact frame.