ST30DLE 30 inch (342cc) Two Stage Platinum Series Snow Blower
Ariens 342cc Polar Force Engine By Briggs And Stratton
- 120 volt electric start with recoil backup (cord sold separately)
- Certified -20ºF start
- Throws snow from 3 ft. up to 50 ft.
Heavy Duty Disc-O-Matic Drive With Large Cast Iron Gear Case
- Easily shift into any of the six forward or two reverse speeds
200 Degree Quick Turn Chute
- Single lever adjusts direction and height of snow stream
- Locks both handles, freeing one hand for chute operation
Automatic Traction Control
- One wheel automatically slows during a turn, making it easy
Directional Snow Tread Tires
- Virtually eliminates the need for tire chains
- Lights the way during the darkest days of the year
- Keeps your fingertips toasty warm in sub-zero weather
Reversible Skid Shoes
- Protects surfaces from scratches and scuffs
A little about Ariens
Ariens leads the power equipment industry in snow blowing equipment. Interweaving with the American Landscape since 1933, Ariens developed power equipment to solve American’s landscaping problems, such as snow blowers and lawn mowers. After introducing the two-stage snow blower in 2010, it has become a #1 Selling Brand Worldwide for snow blowers. Make life simpler by choosing Ariens power equipment for your home or commercial business.
Additional Ariens Links
This Ariens item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Ariens 921018*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 921018 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Ariens products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.