Professional Grade 36 inch 265cc All Season Power Brush Snow and Debris Remover
The All Season Cleanup Machine
- Ideal for clearing light snow, debris and leaves
Subaru 265cc All Season Engine
- 120 volt electric start w/ recoil
- Save your back and shoulders by simply pressing a button
- Cord not included on the electric start feature
Ariens' Exclusive Disc-O-Matic Drive System
- Six speed drive with two reverse speeds
25-Inch Diameter Pivoting Brush Head
- Sweep straight ahead or at a 20-degree angle either left or right
- Operator control pivot lock optimizes brush head maneuverability
36 Inch Clearing Width
- Ideal for sidewalks and driveways 50' to 300'
Automatic Traction Control
- One wheel automatically slows during a turn, making it easy
- Ball bearing axle
Aggressive Directional Tread Tires
- Excellent traction for all conditions
A little about Ariens
Ariens leads the power equipment industry in snow blowing equipment. Interweaving with the American Landscape since 1933, Ariens developed power equipment to solve American’s landscaping problems, such as snow blowers and lawn mowers. After introducing the two-stage snow blower in 2010, it has become a #1 Selling Brand Worldwide for snow blowers. Make life simpler by choosing Ariens power equipment for your home or commercial business.
Additional Ariens Links
This Ariens item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Ariens 926045*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 926045 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Ariens products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.