Hydro Pro 28 inch (420cc) Two Stage Snow Blower
Ariens Polar Force 420CC Engine By Briggs And Stratton
- Certified -20ºF start
- 120 volt electric start with recoil backup (cord not included)
- Throws snow from 3 ft. up to 50 ft.
Hydrostatic Drive System
- Infinitely variable speed (up to 2.6 mph)
- Cold start capable - no warm up time
- Commercial grade cast iron gear case
Automatic Traction Control
- One wheel automatically slows during a turn, making it easy
200 Degree Turn Radius Quick Turn Chute
- Single lever adjusts direction and height of snow stream
Remote Chute Deflector Control
- Dash-mounted control to change position & angle of the deflector
- Locks both handles, freeing one hand for chute operation
- Keeps your fingertips toasty warm in sub-zero weather
- Plow through heavy snowfalls on the darkest of winter nights
A little about Ariens
Ariens leads the power equipment industry in snow blowing equipment. Interweaving with the American Landscape since 1933, Ariens developed power equipment to solve American’s landscaping problems, such as snow blowers and lawn mowers. After introducing the two-stage snow blower in 2010, it has become a #1 Selling Brand Worldwide for snow blowers. Make life simpler by choosing Ariens power equipment for your home or commercial business.
Additional Ariens Links
This Ariens item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Ariens 926053*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 926053 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Ariens products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.