How To Install Click Lock Hardwood FlooringLearn how to easily prep and install your Hardwood Flooring
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Features a 50 Year Limited Residential Finish Warranty from Armstrong
- Solid hardwood planks - entire panel is crafted from one solid piece of wood
- Oak hardwood - rich in aesthetic appeal and boasts a janka (hardness) rating of 1360 PSI
- Parquet dimensions: 12" in width by 12" length
- Medium-Shade finish - by far the most popular choice in hardwoods, medium-shade floors offer rich, warm tones
- Smooth surface - aesthetically the most popular option, and is very quick and easy to clean
- Medium character variation - some changes in appearance throughout via differing groove patterns or wood knots
- Squared edges - virtually no indentation at the board’s seams
- Above-Grade installation - designed for rooms that do not contact the ground surface (upstairs bedrooms ground-floor rooms with wooden sub-floor)
- On-Grade installation - designed for ground-floor rooms atop a concrete slab
Installation Application Options:
- Glue down installation - floor is attached using an adhesive; ideal for areas where wooden sub-floors are not an option
- Stain: Honey
- Square Feet Per Carton: 22'
- Wood Species: Oak
- Surface Type: Smooth
- Gloss Category: High-gloss
- Edge Type: Squared
- Parquet Width: 12"
- Parquet Length: 12"
- Plank Thickness: 0.4375"
Additional Armstrong Flooring Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Armstrong Flooring Products
- Shop All Armstrong Flooring Urethane Parquet Collection Products
Our SKU: Armstrong Flooring 212140
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Armstrong Flooring 212140
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Armstrong Flooring 212140 Product Specifications
|Wood Flooring Buyer's Guide|
|Installation Location||On Grade (Ground Level), Above Grade (Upstairs)|
|Installation Type||Glue Down|
|Primary Color||Brown, Orange|
|Residential Finish Warranty||Limited 50 Year|
|Square Foot Per Carton||25|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.