- Designed to cast light in a downward direction
- Shades are not included; select shades below
- Reversible Mounting - May be installed with the glass pointed upward or downwards
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 9.625"
- Width: 12"
- Extension: 7.25"
- Backplate Diameter: 5"
- HCO: 2.5"
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent, Compact Fluorescent
- Bulb Shape: A15
- Number of Bulbs: 2 (Not Included)
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Total Wattage: 120
- Voltage: 120
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Damp Location
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Additional Arroyo Craftsman Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All Arroyo Craftsman Products
- Arroyo Craftsman Berkeley Collection
This Arroyo Craftsman item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Arroyo Craftsman BS-2-AB
- Arroyo Craftsman BS-2-AC
- Arroyo Craftsman BS-2-BZ
- Arroyo Craftsman BS-2-MB
- Arroyo Craftsman BS-2-RC
- Arroyo Craftsman BS-2-RB
- Arroyo Craftsman BS-2-BK
- Arroyo Craftsman BS-2-S
- Arroyo Craftsman BS-2-VP
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the BS-2 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Arroyo Craftsman products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.