- Designed to cast light in a downward direction
- Shades are not included; select shades below
- Reversible Mounting - May be installed with the glass pointed upward or downwards
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 9.625"
- Width: 12"
- Extension: 7.25"
- Backplate Diameter: 5"
- HCO: 2.5"
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent, Compact Fluorescent
- Bulb Shape: A15
- Number of Bulbs: 2 (Not Included)
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Total Wattage: 120
- Voltage: 120
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Damp Location
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Additional Arroyo Craftsman Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Arroyo Craftsman Products
- Shop All Arroyo Craftsman Berkeley Collection Products
Our SKU: Arroyo Craftsman BS-2
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Arroyo Craftsman BS-2-AB
- Arroyo Craftsman BS-2-AC
- Arroyo Craftsman BS-2-BZ
- Arroyo Craftsman BS-2-MB
- Arroyo Craftsman BS-2-RC
- Arroyo Craftsman BS-2-RB
- Arroyo Craftsman BS-2-BK
- Arroyo Craftsman BS-2-S
- Arroyo Craftsman BS-2-VP
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Arroyo Craftsman BS-2 Product Specifications
|Base Color||Bronze, Brass, Copper, Brown, Black|
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Bulbs||2|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bathroom|
|UL Rating||Damp Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.