How To Install A PendantMackenzie shows us how to install a pendant light.
- White frosted glass shade
- Frosted glass shade diffuse and soften lighting
- Made with a durable metal frame
- Designed to cast light in a downward direction
- Requires (1) 100 watt Medium Base (E26) base bulbs - bulbs will be offered upon checkout
- Includes (2) 6" and (2) 12" Downrods
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Bulb Base: Medium Base (E26)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent
- CSA & UL Rating: Dry Location
- Downrod Size(s): 6", 12"
- Downrod(s) Included: Yes
- Height: 47" (measured from ceiling to bottom most point of fixture)
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Product Weight: 3 lbs
- Shade Material: Glass
- Voltage: 120v
- Wattage: 100
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Width: 5" (measured from farthest point left to farthest point right on fixture)
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
- CSA Listed - A Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory, Canadian Standards Association is very familiar with U.S. requirements. According to OSHA regulations, the CSA-US Mark qualifies as an alternative to the UL Mark.
About Artcraft Lighting
Over 56 Years have passed for Artcraft Lighting with some very simple guiding principles – conduct your business honestly and with integrity, have pride in your work, show respect for everyone you deal with, be creative in your thoughts and action, give back to your community, and family is above all. Artcraft Lighting is dedicated to designing the most fashionable and functional lighting but the production must be executed as flawlessly as possible because quality is timeless.
Additional Artcraft Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Artcraft Lighting Products
- Shop All Artcraft Lighting Parkdale Collection Products
Our SKU: Artcraft Lighting AC1300
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Artcraft Lighting AC1300OB
- Artcraft Lighting AC1300PN
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Artcraft Lighting AC1300PN Product Specifications
|Base Color||Bronze, Nickel|
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|CSA Rating||Dry Location|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bedroom, Foyer|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.