- Made with a durable metal frame
- CSA & UL Rating: Wet Location
- Height: 3.5"
- Product Weight: 2 lbs
- Width: 5.75" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
- CSA Listed - A Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory, Canadian Standards Association is very familiar with U.S. requirements. According to OSHA regulations, the CSA-US Mark qualifies as an alternative to the UL Mark.
About Artcraft Lighting
Over 56 Years have passed for Artcraft Lighting with some very simple guiding principles – conduct your business honestly and with integrity, have pride in your work, show respect for everyone you deal with, be creative in your thoughts and action, give back to your community, and family is above all. Artcraft Lighting is dedicated to designing the most fashionable and functional lighting but the production must be executed as flawlessly as possible because quality is timeless.
Additional Artcraft Lighting Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All Artcraft Lighting Products
- Artcraft Lighting Classico Collection
This Artcraft Lighting item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Artcraft Lighting AC226BK
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the AC226BK and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Artcraft Lighting products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.