- Round Shade
- Fixture Directs Illumination In a Downward Direction
- Brushed Nickel Stem
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Maximum Height: 44"
- Minimum Height: 10"
- Width: 18"
- Number of Tiers: 1
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent
- Number of Bulbs: 3 (Not Included)
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Total Wattage: 300
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Dry Location
- CSA Approved: Yes
- CSA Rating: Dry Location
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
- A Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory, CSA is very familiar with U.S. requirements. According to OSHA regulations, the CSA-US Mark qualifies as an alternative to the UL Mark.
Additional Artcraft Lighting Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All Artcraft Lighting Products
- Artcraft Lighting Mercer Street Collection
This Artcraft Lighting item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Artcraft Lighting SC521OM
- Artcraft Lighting SC521WH
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the SC521 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Artcraft Lighting products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
How To Install a ChandelierMario shows you step by step how to install a Chandelier.
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.