How To Install a ChandelierMario shows you step by step how to install a Chandelier.
- Round Shade
- Fixture Directs Illumination In a Downward Direction
- Brushed Nickel Stem
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Maximum Height: 44"
- Minimum Height: 10"
- Width: 18"
- Number of Tiers: 1
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent
- Number of Bulbs: 3 (Not Included)
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Total Wattage: 300
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Dry Location
- CSA Approved: Yes
- CSA Rating: Dry Location
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
- A Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory, CSA is very familiar with U.S. requirements. According to OSHA regulations, the CSA-US Mark qualifies as an alternative to the UL Mark.
Additional Artcraft Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Artcraft Lighting Products
- Shop All Artcraft Lighting Mercer Street Collection Products
Our SKU: Artcraft Lighting SC521
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Artcraft Lighting SC521OM
- Artcraft Lighting SC521WH
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Artcraft Lighting SC521WH Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|CSA Rating||Dry Location|
|Chandelier Type||Drum, Mini|
|Genre||Midcentury / Vintage, Transitional|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||3|
|Number of Tiers||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Dining Room, Living Room|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.