This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Basin Rack Recommended
Basket Strainer Recommended
- Single basin design provides maximum workspace
- Covered under Artisan's limited lifetime warranty
- Constructed of 18-gauge T-304 stainless steel ensuring durability and dependability
- Undermount installation clears up and makes room for space on the countertop
- Center drain location provides optimal draining capability
- All hardware needed for installation included
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- V-Therm Shield™: V-Therm Shield™ technology adds heat retention to keep your water hot for longer as well as a stainless steel sound dampener that reduces sink noise and vibrations.
- Height: 8" (measured from the bottom of sink to the top of the rim)
- Overall Width: 18" (measured from the back outer rim to the front outer rim)
- Overall Length: 23-1/8" (measured from the left outer rim to the right outer rim)
- Basin Width: 21-1/8" (measured from the back inner rim to the front inner rim)
- Basin Length: 16" (measured from the left inner rim to the right inner rim)
- Basin Depth: 8" (measured from center of the basin to the rim)
- Installation Type: Undermount
- Drain Outlet Connection: 3-1/2"
- Minimum Base Cabinet Width: 28"
Additional Artisan Links
Our SKU: Artisan MH2318-D8
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Artisan MH2318-D8
- Artisan MH2318-D8
High Luster Satin
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Artisan MH2318-D8 Product Specifications
|Approved for Commercial Use||No|
|Basin Rack Included||No|
|Basin Split||Single Basin|
|Basin Width||21.13, 21.125|
|Basket Strainer Included||No|
|Cutting Board Included||No|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Limited Lifetime|
|Minimum Cabinet Size||28|
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|Number Of Basins||1|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.