Arctic Freeze Commercial and Residential Pipe Freezing Jacket for 3" - 4" Diameter Piping from the Arctic Freeze Collection
In every business, time is money. Save valuable time (and money) on your next plumbing job with the Arctic Freeze Commercial pipe-freezing jacket. Fits pipe 3" - 4" in diameter. Don't drain! Stop the flow with an ice plug! Arctic Freeze Jackets act as "Portable Valves" which can wrap around pipes in most locations. Dry ice is formed underneath the jacket, creating an ice plug inside the pipe. This allows new and retrofit pipe work to be completed without draining the system!
- Jacket fits Pipe 3" - 4" Diameter
- Integrated, one-piece injection nozzle insures uniform distribution of CO2 around pipe
- Specially designed jackets form a natural pocket which enables dry ice to form completely around pipe
- Quick release tab for easy jacket removal
- High bulk nylon cord tightly secures jacket to pipe
- CO2 cylinder (Item # 7010) and 8' hose with fittings (item # 7006) sold separately
- Jacket requires two (2) 8' Hoses & one (1) Tee Connector (Item # 7007)
- Cylinder must have dip tube to draw liquid carbon dioxide to make dry ice.
ASP continually introduces new tools that address specific everyday applications in new construction, maintenance and repair that will make the work go along easier, faster and be more profitable.
Additional ASP Links
Our SKU: ASP 7005
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- ASP 7005
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
ASP 7005 Product Specifications
|Arctic-Freeze Data Sheet|
|Configuration||Pipe Freezing Jacket|
|Pipe diameter max||4|
|Pipe diameter min||3|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.