Knee Pro Ultra Flex III Full Protection Jointed Knee Pads from the Knee Pro Collection
High-tech tactical research has yielded a practical solution for every-day knee protection, the Knee Pro Ultra Flex III, a durable, flexible, hinged knee pad design that withstands rugged all-day use and affords the wearer the ultimate in comfort, safety, and protection. Knee Pro is the ideal choice for working professionals.
- Incredibly tough, flexible outer shells can withstand extreme heat and cold, and are resistant to chemicals
- Knee pads are equipped with soft elastic woven straps and SpeedClips for quick on-off convenience and easy adjustments while pads are worn
- Unique placement of straps eliminates binding behind knees
- Sections are hinged with metal rivets to flex with your knees, prevent pinching and binding, and stay in place!
- 1/2" inner pads cushion knees for greater comfort. Closed cell construction will not absorb moisture
- Non-marking grip stops grabs on most surfaces, even on wet stone and tile
- Lower section is extended for greater comfort and additional protection
- Ideal for use on jobs that require kneeling on hard, slick, or abrasive surfaces for prolonged periods
ASP continually introduces new tools that address specific everyday applications in new construction, maintenance and repair that will make the work go along easier, faster and be more profitable.
Additional ASP Links
This ASP item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- ASP 9215
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 9215 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of ASP products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.