This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Designed for roof placement with southern exposures, the solar panel is flush mounted (attached) to the vent unit
- Self-flashing base for easy installation on roofs with cedar shake, flat concrete tiles, composite shingles or other low profile roofing material
- Corrosion resistant zincalume alloy construction
- Stainless steel brackets and hardware
- Proprietary commercial grade monocrystalline solar panels
- Thermal switch included
- Panel construction uses high strength, impact resistant tempered glass
- Engineered to withstand harsh weather
- Rated for hurricane force winds of over 170 MPH
- Heavy duty powder coated finish
- Quiet operation at less than 1 sones, less than 30 dB
- Proprietary 14" 5-wing aluminum fan blade with integrated balanced hub
- 38 Volt DC motor included
- Rodent guard included
- By removing hot attic air, the Attic Breeze reduces the heat load on your AC unit
- Lifetime warranty
- Made in the USA (Gatesville, Texas)
- Optional: Pivot Bracket (sold separately) allows solar panel to be tilted in any of four directions at an angle of up to 45 degrees from horizontal
- CFM: 1350
- Wattage: 20
- Flashing Dimensions: 28" x 28"
- Vent Unit Dimensions: 21-1/2" x 21-1/2" x 12"
- Sones: < 1
- Decibels: < 30 dB
- AB-202A: Self-Flashing, 1350 CFM, 20 Watt, Attached Solar Panel (This Model)
- AB-202D: Self-Flashing, 1350 CFM, 20 Watt, Detached Solar Panel
- AB-204A: Curb Mount, 1350 CFM, 20 Watt, Attached Solar Panel
- AB-204D: Curb Mount, 1350 CFM, 20 Watt, Detached Solar Panel
- AB-205: Gable Mount, 1350 CFM, 20 Watt, Detached Solar Panel
- AB-206: Wall Mount, 1350 CFM, 20 Watt, Detached Solar Panel
Designed to be paired with the Breeze Mate solar ventilation system, this system consists of a remote interface master controller and a fan controller. For systems where the solar panel is attached to the unit, you can purchase CS-10A, which includes both the master controller and the fan controller with wiring harness. If you have a system that incorporates multiple fans (up to 10), you will need to purchase an additional fan controller and wiring harness (CS-11A) for each fan.
Additional Attic Breeze Links
This Attic Breeze item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Attic Breeze AB-202A-BLK
- Attic Breeze AB-202A-BRN
- Attic Breeze AB-202A-GRY
- Attic Breeze AB-202A-TCT
- Attic Breeze AB-202A-WHT
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the AB-202A and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Attic Breeze products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.