This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Curb Flashing Kit Required
- Designed for roof placement with southern exposures, the solar panel is flush mounted (attached) to the vent unit
- Curb mounted base for easy installation on roofs with high profile tile or metal roof applications where a roof curb may be required for installation
- Corrosion resistant zincalume alloy construction
- Stainless steel brackets and hardware
- Proprietary commercial grade monocrystalline solar panels
- Thermal switch included
- Panel construction uses high strength, impact resistant tempered glass
- Engineered to withstand harsh weather
- Rated for hurricane force winds of over 170 MPH
- Heavy duty powder coated finish
- Quiet operation at less than 1 sones, less than 30 dB
- Proprietary 14" 5-wing aluminum fan blade with integrated balanced hub
- 38 Volt DC motor included
- Rodent guard included
- By removing hot attic air, the Attic Breeze reduces the heat load on your AC unit
- Lifetime warranty
- Made in the USA (Gatesville, Texas)
- Optional: Pivot Bracket (sold separately) allows solar panel to be tilted in any of four directions at an angle of up to 45 degrees from horizontal
- CFM: 1350
- Wattage: 20
- Curb Dimensions: 24" x 24" x 2"
- Vent Unit Dimensions: 21-1/2" x 21-1/2" x 12"
- Sones: < 1
- Decibels: < 30 dB
- AB-204A: Curb Mount, 1350 CFM, 20 Watt, Attached Solar Panel (This Model)
- AB-202A: Self-Flashing, 1350 CFM, 20 Watt, Attached Solar Panel
- AB-202D: Self-Flashing, 1350 CFM, 20 Watt, Detached Solar Panel
- AB-204D: Curb Mount, 1350 CFM, 20 Watt, Detached Solar Panel
- AB-205: Gable Mount, 1350 CFM, 20 Watt, Detached Solar Panel
- AB-206: Wall Mount, 1350 CFM, 20 Watt, Detached Solar Panel
Designed to be paired with the Breeze Mate solar ventilation system, this system consists of a remote interface master controller and a fan controller. For systems where the solar panel is attached to the unit, you can purchase CS-10A, which includes both the master controller and the fan controller with wiring harness. If you have a system that incorporates multiple fans (up to 10), you will need to purchase an additional fan controller and wiring harness (CS-11A) for each fan.
This unit requires a curb mount roof installation kit (AB-004 sold separately).
Additional Attic Breeze Links
Our SKU: Attic Breeze AB-204A
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Attic Breeze AB-204A-BLK
- Attic Breeze AB-204A-BRN
- Attic Breeze AB-204A-GRY
- Attic Breeze AB-204A-TCT
- Attic Breeze AB-204A-WHT
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.