This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Curb Flashing Kit Required
Solar Panel Extension Cord Available
- Designed for any roof exposure, the solar panel is detached, providing remote mount options
- Curb mounted base for easy installation on roofs with high profile tile or metal roof applications where a roof curb may be required for installation
- Corrosion resistant zincalume alloy construction
- Stainless steel brackets and hardware
- Proprietary commercial grade monocrystalline solar panels
- Thermal switch included
- Panel construction uses high strength, impact resistant tempered glass
- Engineered to withstand harsh weather
- Rated for hurricane force winds of over 170 MPH
- Heavy duty powder coated finish
- Quiet operation at less than 1 sones, less than 30 dB
- Proprietary 14" 5-wing aluminum fan blade with integrated balanced hub
- 38 Volt DC motor included
- Rodent guard included
- By removing hot attic air, the Attic Breeze reduces the heat load on your AC unit
- Lifetime warranty
- Made in the USA (Gatesville, Texas)
- Optional: Universal Bracket (sold separately) allows solar panel to be mounted on a flat roof, sloped roof, vertical wall, or on a pole
- Optional: Extended Cable (sold separately) increases distance between vent unit and solar panel by up to 40 feet
- CFM: 1350
- Wattage: 20
- Curb Dimensions: 24" x 24" x 2"
- Vent Unit Dimensions: 21-1/2" x 21-1/2" x 10-3/4"
- Remote Solar Panel Dimensions: 19-3/4" x 16-1/4" x 1"
- Sones: < 1
- Decibels: < 30 dB
- AB-204D: Curb Mount, 1350 CFM, 20 Watt, Detached Solar Panel (This Model)
- AB-202A: Self-Flashing, 1350 CFM, 20 Watt, Attached Solar Panel
- AB-202D: Self-Flashing, 1350 CFM, 20 Watt, Detached Solar Panel
- AB-204A: Curb Mount, 1350 CFM, 20 Watt, Attached Solar Panel
- AB-205: Gable Mount, 1350 CFM, 20 Watt, Detached Solar Panel
- AB-206: Wall Mount, 1350 CFM, 20 Watt, Detached Solar Panel
Designed to be paired with the Breeze Mate solar ventilation system, this system consists of a remote interface master controller and a fan controller. For systems where the solar panel is detached from the unit, you can purchase CS-10D, which includes both the master controller and the fan controller with wiring harness. If you have a system that incorporates multiple fans (up to 10), you will need to purchase an additional fan controller and wiring harness (CS-11D) for each fan.
This unit requires a curb mount roof installation kit (AB-004 sold separately).
Additional Attic Breeze Links
Our SKU: Attic Breeze AB-204D
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Attic Breeze AB-204D-BLK
- Attic Breeze AB-204D-BRN
- Attic Breeze AB-204D-GRY
- Attic Breeze AB-204D-TCT
- Attic Breeze AB-204D-WHT
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Attic Breeze AB-204D-BLK Product Specifications
|Curb Mount Installation|
|Standard Bracket Installation Sheet|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Installation Type||Roof Mount|
|Max Ventilation Area||2100|
|Solar Panel Height||19.75|
|Solar Panel Width||16.25|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.