This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Solar Panel Extension Cord Available
- Powerful 1800 CFM fan delivers airflow to up to 2900 square feet
- Corrosion resistant Zincalume alloy construction, stainless steel hardware and brackets, and no plastic components.
- Commercial grade, high-efficiency monocrystalline solar panel with thermal switch is included.
- Dynamically balanced 14 inch, 5 wing aluminum fan blade operates at the noise level of a whisper.
- Engineered to withstand harsh weather conditions and Florida & Texas Windstorm Certified.
- 25 year warranty and manufactured in the USA (Gatesville, Texas)
- Remotely mounted photovoltaic panel and gable mount housing base offers trouble-free installation behind or underneath a passive vent.
- Ideal for those that seek the benefits of solar powered ventilation without making a roof penetration.
- UltraFlo® Technology:This proprietary design technology gives Attic Breeze solar attic fans the greatest CFM to watt efficiency rate. Maximum airflow is produced through the 14 inch, 5-wing aluminum fan blade with integrated balanced hub. When air hot attic air is drawn into the fan, the airflow stream is condensed through the fan housing, creating an increase in air density at the fan blade. This effect maximizes conversion efficiency, while consuming less energy!
- Commercial Grade Monocrystalline Solar Panel:Attic Breeze's unique panel design features high-strength, impact resistant tempered glass construction, and performs with greater power output than panels with a polycrystalline or multicrystalline composition. This technology allows Attic Breeze fans to function efficiently at higher roof temperatures without the loss of rated power.
- Breeze Mate™ Control System (Optional):This remote interface control system is an attractive option, and gives you the ability to communicate wirelessly through a Master Controller with Attic Breeze solar fans installed on your Breeze Mate™ network. For little additional cost, this puts ventilation preferences in your hands, and allows you to exercise total control over fan operation by customizing both temperature and humidity levels specific to the needs of your application.
- CFM: 1800
- Sones: <1
- Housing Width: 15-1/2"
- Housing Length: 14"
- Housing Depth: 11-1/2"
- PV Panel Width: 16-1/4"
- PV Panel Length: 19-3/4"
Additional Attic Breeze Links
This Attic Breeze item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Attic Breeze AB-406
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the AB-406 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Attic Breeze products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.