This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Gable mount provides the same benefits of solar powered ventilation without the need for roof penetration
- Corrosion resistant zincalume alloy construction
- Stainless steel brackets and hardware
- Proprietary commercial grade monocrystalline solar panels
- Thermal switch included
- Panel construction uses high strength, impact resistant tempered glass
- Engineered to withstand harsh weather
- Rated for hurricane force winds of over 170 MPH
- Quiet operation at less than 1 sones, less than 30 dB
- Proprietary 14" 5-wing aluminum fan blade with integrated balanced hub
- 38 Volt DC motor included
- Rodent guard included
- By removing hot attic air, the Attic Breeze reduces the heat load on your AC unit
- 25 Year Warranty
- Made in the USA (Gatesville, Texas)
- CFM: 2050
- Wattage: 60
- Vent Unit Dimensions: 21-1/2" x 21-1/2" x 8-1/2"
- Remote Solar Panel Dimensions: 36-1/4" x 20-1/8" x 1"
- Sones: < 1
- Decibels: < 30 dB
- AB-605: Gable Mount, 2050 CFM, 60 Watt, Attached Solar Panel (This Model)
- AB-602: Self-Flashing, 2050 CFM, 60 Watt, Attached Solar Panel
- AB-606: Wall Mount, 2050 CFM, 60 Watt, Attached Solar Panel
Designed to be paired with the Breeze Mate solar ventilation system, this system consists of a remote interface master controller and a fan controller. For systems where the solar panel is detached from the unit, you can purchase CS-10D, which includes both the master controller and the fan controller with wiring harness. If you have a system that incorporates multiple fans (up to 10), you will need to purchase an additional fan controller and wiring harness (CS-11D) for each fan.
Additional Attic Breeze Links
Our SKU: Attic Breeze AB-605
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Attic Breeze AB-605
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Attic Breeze AB-605 Product Specifications
|Gable Mount Installation|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Installation Type||Gable Mount|
|Manufacturer Warranty||25 Year|
|Max Ventilation Area||2800|
|Solar Panel Height||20.125|
|Solar Panel Width||36.25|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.