- 12,000 BTUs effectively cools up to 425 sq. feet, ideal for making any room in the house more comfortable during Summer
- 3 fan speeds offer the perfect setting for any situation
- Self evaporative function expels most moisture through the window
- Temperature ranges between 61 degrees and 89 degrees F
- Four rolling casters for easy portability
- 24 hour timer featuring an auto restart function
- 5" diameter exhaust hose can extend up to 49"
- Fits into windows ranging from 20" - 46" with included three-piece kit
- Attractive slim profile that operates at a low noise level of only 52dB
InvisiMist Drain: In high humidity environments excess water in the reservoir of a portable AC will cause the unit to shut down until drained. The InvisiMist system solves this problem by disposing of the water through the easy-to-assemble window kit.
Electronic Touch Controls: Quickly adjust temperature, speed and timer with the touch of a button. Easy to read digital display allows for simple regulation of room temperature.
Remote Control: The included remote control allows you to adjust comfort settings without having to get up and make changes by hand.
Intelligent Auto Function: Let the air conditioner decide the proper settings to create your ideal environment. Choose a temperature between 62 and 88 degrees F and the unit will adjust settings accordingly.
- BTU Cooling: 12,000
- Cooling Area: 425 Square Feet
- Power Supply: 110-120V / 60Hz
- Power Consumption: 1200 Watts / 10.8 amps
- Power Cord Length: 6 ft.
- Refrigerant: Eco Friendly R410A, 20.5 oz.
- Moisture Removal: 80 pints/day
- EER: 8.8
- Unit Dimensions: 29.2”H x 17.2”W x 15.1”D
- Carton Dimensions: 34.3”H x 18.7”W x 18.1”D
- Net Weight: 67.2 lbs.
- Gross Weight: 78 lbs.
- Warranty: 5 Year Limited
Additional Avallon Links
Our SKU: Avallon APAC120
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Avallon APAC120S
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.