Aruba 59" Drop In Air / Whirlpool Tub with 300W 24 Air Jets, 3 Speed Air Jet Blower, 8 Adjustable Jets, 1 HP Water Pump and Right Drain
The Aruba collection features luxuriously designed corner bathtubs, with a traditional oval interior. Molded floor pattern prevents bathers from falling, while adding a piquant flavor to the bathtub’s design. Lightweight construction makes installation quick and easy. Interior armrests provide luxury and comfort.
- Extra-deep, full body soak
- Acrylic bath shells are thermoformed in high-gloss Lucite®
- 24 air jets, powered by 3-speed air jet blower with 300W inline heater
- 8 directional and adjustable water jets, powered by 1 HP electric water pump with inline heater (for maintaining the water temperature)
- Pre-leveled for easy installation
- Color of material is consistent throughout its thickness, for long-term durability
- Non-porous surface for easy cleaning and sanitizing
- Solid, one-piece construction for safety and durability
- Contemporary design coordinated with latest trends in home décor collections
- Handcrafted in the USA
- Overall Dimensions: 31.75 in. L x 59 in. W x 23 in. H
- Interior Depth: 18.75 in.
- Interior Length (Top): 55.5 in.
- Interior Width (Top): 26.25 in.
- Interior Length (Bottom): 40.5 in.
- Interior Width (Bottom): 17 in.
- Average fill capacity: 40 gallons
- Weight: 155lbs
- Material: High Gloss Acrylic
- Full 5-Year Limited Warranty
Additional Avano Links
This Avano item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Avano ARUBA3260EDR-BISCUITBONE*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 3260EDR and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Avano products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.