Aruba 59" Drop In Air / Whirlpool Tub with 300W 24 Air Jets, 3 Speed Air Jet Blower, 8 Adjustable Jets, 1 HP Water Pump and Right Drain
The Aruba collection features luxuriously designed corner bathtubs, with a traditional oval interior. Molded floor pattern prevents bathers from falling, while adding a piquant flavor to the bathtub’s design. Lightweight construction makes installation quick and easy. Interior armrests provide luxury and comfort.
- Extra-deep, full body soak
- Acrylic bath shells are thermoformed in high-gloss Lucite®
- 24 air jets, powered by 3-speed air jet blower with 300W inline heater
- 8 directional and adjustable water jets, powered by 1 HP electric water pump with inline heater (for maintaining the water temperature)
- Pre-leveled for easy installation
- Color of material is consistent throughout its thickness, for long-term durability
- Non-porous surface for easy cleaning and sanitizing
- Solid, one-piece construction for safety and durability
- Contemporary design coordinated with latest trends in home décor collections
- Handcrafted in the USA
- Overall Dimensions: 31.75 in. L x 59 in. W x 23 in. H
- Interior Depth: 18.75 in.
- Interior Length (Top): 55.5 in.
- Interior Width (Top): 26.25 in.
- Interior Length (Bottom): 40.5 in.
- Interior Width (Bottom): 17 in.
- Average fill capacity: 40 gallons
- Weight: 155lbs
- Material: High Gloss Acrylic
- Full 5-Year Limited Warranty
Additional Avano Links
Our SKU: Avano 3260EDR
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Avano ARUBA3260EDR-BISCUIT
- Avano ARUBA3260EDR-BISCUITBONE*
- Avano ARUBA3260EDR-BONE
- Avano ARUBA3260EDR-WHITE
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Avano ARUBA3260EDR-BONE Product Specifications
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Installation Type||Drop In|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number Of Bathers||1|
|Number of Jets||32|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.