Curacao 72" Drop In Salon Spa with 31 Air Jets, 3 Speed Air Blower, 300W 8 Adjustable Water Jets, 1 HP Water Pump and Left Drain
The Curacao series features a classic oval-shaped bathtub design, combined with recent luxury and safety industry trends. Body-wrapping armrests create an ultimate comfort zone, essential for a luxurious bathing experience.
- Extra-deep, full body soak
- Acrylic bath shells are thermoformed in high-gloss Lucite®
- 31 air jets, powered by 3-speed air jet blower with 300W inline heater
- 8 directional and adjustable water jets, powered by 1 HP electric water pump with inline heater (for maintaining the water temperature)
- Pre-leveled for easy installation
- Color of material is consistent throughout its thickness, for long-term durability
- Non-porous surface for easy cleaning and sanitizing
- Solid, one-piece construction for safety and durability
- Contemporary design coordinated with latest trends in home décor collections
- Handcrafted in the USA
- Overall Dimensions: 47.7 in. L x 71.5 in. W x 23 in. H
- Interior Depth: 19 in.
- Interior Length (Top): 60 in.
- Interior Width (Top): 38.5 in.
- Interior Length (Bottom): 44 in.
- Interior Width (Bottom): 30 in.
- Average fill capacity: 70 gallons
- Weight: 230lbs
- Material: High Gloss Acrylic
- Full 5-Year Limited Warranty
Additional Avano Links
This Avano item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Avano CURACAO4872CDL-BISCUITBONE*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 4872CDL and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Avano products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.