- Door preparation is 2-1/8" cross bore and 1" edge bore
- Adjustable latch backset (2-3/8" or 2-3/4")
- Solid construction
- Fully reversible lever fits both right handed and left handed doors
- Superior chassis with compression spring powerpack
- Includes decorative rose
- ADA compliant
- BHMA Grade 2
- Lifetime mechanical and finish warranty
Key Product Attributes:
- Passage Function: Baldwin passage knobs and levers are used to provide transition from one room to another. The hardware is always free inside and out, with no locking mechanisms. Perfect for hallways, closets, guest rooms, or anywhere that doesn’t require a lock.
- Backset: 2-3/8", 2-3/4"
- Edge Bore: 1"
- Cross Bore: 2-1/8"
- Door Thickness: 1", 1-3/4"
- Handing: Right, Left, Reversible
- Latch Faceplate: Round Corner
- Height: 2.69
- Width: 4.25
- Lever Length: 4.1
- 351SPL-SQR: Single Dummy Version
- 352SPL-SQR (This Model): Passage Version
- 353SPL-SQR: Privacy Version
- 354SPL-SQR-SMT: Keyed Entry Version
Baldwin has always been more than just a brand name. Synonymous with innovation and unrivaled quality, Baldwin Hardware offers superior design for those looking to transform their house into a home. Since 1946, Baldwin has delivered the promise of modern luxury to discriminating homeowners, architects, and designers, proof that time-tested skills forge the surest path to timely design solutions.
Additional Baldwin Links
This Baldwin item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Baldwin 352SPLSQR15
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 352SPL-SQR and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Baldwin products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.