Awash with contemporary flair, the 5066 style knob, from the Estate Collection, carries a definitive Art Deco feel, perfect for a modernly furnished home. Featuring your choice of 19 small sized rosettes, this premium knob is fully customizable to meet your discerning decorative and mechanical needs. Each knob and rosette is crafted using solid forged brass, a process that results in the strongest and most durable products available on the market today. Included with each knob is the Estate 28 Degree latch, an innovative Baldwin exclusive that has raised the bar for mechanical excellence industry wide. Complete your order by choosing from Baldwin's wide spectrum of timeless, hand polished designer finishes, the perfect aesthetic to complement your home's color scheme. Baldwin knows that the way a product performs is just as important as how it looks—with the Estate Collection, they are proud to offer you the absolute best of both worlds.
IMPORTANT: This model cannot be installed on pre-drilled doors prepped for 2-1/8", as the rose will not cover the borehole. If your door has a pre-drilled 2-1/8" borehole, select an Estate Collection knob or lever with medium sized rosette choices.
- Solid Forged Brass Construction Translates Directly to a Higher Quality, Longer Lasting Product
- Each Estate Knob is Expertly Finished and Hand Polished
- Includes Baldwin's Premium 28° Estate Latch, an Industry Standard
- Concealed Screws on both the Interior and Exterior Provide for a Clean, Attractive Installation
- Mechanical Parts are Precisely Machined for Maximum Strength and Flawless Operation
- Designed for Installation on both Right and Left Handed Doors
- Includes a Limited Lifetime Warranty—Guaranteeing Baldwin's Standard of Excellence
- Passage Function: Baldwin passage knobs are used to provide transition from one room to another. The hardware is always free inside and out, with no locking mechanisms—perfect for hallways, closets, guest rooms, or anywhere that doesn't require a lock.
- Solid Forged Brass Construction: All Baldwin hardware begins with raw bars of solid brass which are heated, and pounded into specially made dies—producing a stronger, more substantial product when compared to simpler casting techniques. Many door hardware products are crafted from aluminum or plated steel, but the difference between these lesser metals and heat forged brass is noticeable the minute you hold them in your hands—solid brass is heavier, smoother, and naturally resists corrosion, making it the ideal material to construct high quality, reliable door hardware.
- Premium Estate Latch: An industry standard, Baldwin's Estate latch features a 28 degree rotation providing for much easier turning and smoother operation than latches utilizing a 40 degree rotation. To compensate for the solidity of Baldwin levers, each lever-strength latch also includes heavy-duty springs to offset the weighty construction that accompanies solid forged brass. Further, each Baldwin latch comes with an anti-friction insert that allows for nearly silent closing while also greatly reducing strike plate scratches.
- Lifetime Finishes™: Baldwin's multi-patented Lifetime Finishes™ provide unprecedented protection against the effects of weather, normal wear and tear, and even the rigorous test of coastal salt air. By adapting the vapor deposition processed used to create premium gold pens, Baldwin creates a unique surface across your door hardware that is guaranteed to withstand the ravages of time.
- Living Finishes: Baldwin Living Finishes, which include Non-Lacquered Brass, Vintage Brass, Oil Rubbed Bronze, and Distressed Oil Rubbed Bronze, are designed to mimic the patina of a well-loved piece of vintage hardware, and as such will change and adapt over time naturally. For those who appreciate the well-worn look of aged door hardware, but still require the strength and durability of a Baldwin finish, Living Finishes are an ideal fit.
- Concealed Screws: Baldwin Estate Collection knobs and rosettes install cleanly on both the interior and exterior of the door, completely concealing all screws required for the installation. All you'll ever see is the door, and the hardware you've chosen for it—seamlessly co-existing.
- Backset: 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Cross Bore: 3/4"
- Edge Bore: 1"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8" or 1-3/4"
- Knob Diameter: 2-1/5"
- Projection: 2-7/10"
- Product Weight: 1.1 Lbs.
- Latch Faceplate: Square Corner
- Material: Solid Forged Brass
- 5066.S.PRIV: Privacy Knob Set
- 5066.S.IDM: Single Dummy Knob
There are brand names, and then there is Baldwin. Constantly building and re-building upon a time tested legacy of superior design, craftsmanship, functionality and innovation, Baldwin Hardware has delivered modern luxury to discriminating homeowners, architects and designers since 1946. From being the first to forge solid brass door hardware to setting precedence for Lifetime Finishes, Baldwin has been and always will be synonymous with revolutionary technology and unsurpassed quality. Aspire to make your home much more than mere shelter, and relax in the assurance that function and elegance can finally flourish within the same line of fine products—Baldwin can show you how.