Tahoe series keyed entry knob set
This knob set is Locked/Unlocked with a key on the outside and turn button inside. You must unlock the inside turn button to open the knob set from the inside when the knob set is locked.
- Manufactured using solid forged brass for maximum strength and durability.
- Provided with an adjustable backset latch.
- Features a concealed mounting system. There are no fasteners visible to accumulate dirt and debris.
- Polished and Finished By Hand!
- Finishes match those of other Baldwin products for unity of design.
- Solid forged construction is done in the centuries old European tradition!
- Baldwin products features the highest quality and craftsmanship that has been respected for generations.
Additional Baldwin Links
Our SKU: Baldwin 5223.ENTR
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Baldwin 5223151ENTR
- Baldwin 5223452ENTR
Distressed Antique Nickel
- Baldwin 5223402ENTR
Distressed Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Baldwin 5223412ENTR
Distressed Venetian Bronze
- Baldwin 5223003ENTR
Lifetime Polished Brass
- Baldwin 5223055ENTR
Lifetime Polished Nickel
- Baldwin 5223056ENTR
Lifetime Satin Nickel
- Baldwin 5223102ENTR
Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Baldwin 5223260ENTR
- Baldwin 5223190ENTR
- Baldwin 5223050ENTR
Satin Brass and Black
- Baldwin 5223150ENTR
- Baldwin 5223112ENTR
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Baldwin 5223003ENTR Product Specifications
|Backset||2-3/4", 2-3/8", Adjustable 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"|
|Door Thickness||1-3/4", 1-3/8"|
|Latch Faceplate||Square Corner|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.