Baldwin 5269.RENT Right Handed Keyed Entry Tahoe Door Lever Set with Tahoe Rosettes for 1-7/8" to 2-1/4" Thick Doors
Both levers are locked or unlocked by a key on the exterior or a turn button from the interior. Leverset does not feature the emergency egress.
- Compatible with 1-7/8" to 2-1/4" Door Thicknesses only.
- Provided with an adjustable backset latch 2-3/8" to 2-3/4" Backset.
- Manufactured using solid forged brass for maximum strength and security
- Latches are constructed for exceptional durability and smooth operation.
- Polished and Finished By Hand!
- Finishes match those of other Baldwin products for unity of design.
- Solid forged construction is done in the centuries old European tradition!
- Baldwin products features the highest quality and craftsmanship that has been respected for generations.
Additional Baldwin Links
This Baldwin item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Baldwin 5269151RENT*
- Baldwin 5269452RENT*
Distressed Antique Nickel
- Baldwin 5269402RENT*
Distressed Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Baldwin 5269412RENT
Distressed Venetian Bronze
- Baldwin 5269003RENT
Lifetime Polished Brass
- Baldwin 5269055RENT*
Lifetime Polished Nickel
- Baldwin 5269056RENT*
Lifetime Satin Nickel
- Baldwin 5269031RENT*
- Baldwin 5269102RENT*
Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Baldwin 5269260RENT*
- Baldwin 5269190RENT*
- Baldwin 5269264RENT*
- Baldwin 5269150RENT
- Baldwin 5269112RENT*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 5269.RENT and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Baldwin products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.