- Finished and polished by hand
- Anti-friction nylon insert provides quiet closing and reduces strike plate scratches
- Working parts are precisely machined for maximum strength
- Comes with 5048 Rose
Key Product Attributes:
- Dummy Set: Baldwin's dummy leversets have no latch or locking mechanism. Typically dummy leversets are used as merely a pull on the inactive side of a double door. This is a dummy "set" so comes with both the interior and exterior lever. Pair this with a passage or keyed leverset for a complete double door solution.
- Solid Forged Brass Construction: All Baldwin hardware begins with raw bars of solid brass which are heated, and pounded into specially made dies—producing a stronger, more substantial product when compared to simpler casting techniques. Many door hardware products are crafted from aluminum or plated steel, but the difference between these lesser metals and heat forged brass is noticeable the minute you hold them in your hands—solid brass is heavier, smoother, and naturally resists corrosion, making it the ideal material to construct high quality, reliable door hardware.
- Concealed Screws: Baldwin Estate Collection levers and rosettes install cleanly on both the interior and exterior of the door, completely concealing all screws required for the installation. All you'll ever see is the door, and the hardware you've chosen for it—seamlessly co-existing.
- Living Finishes: Baldwin Living Finishes, which include Non-Lacquered Brass, Vintage Brass, Oil Rubbed Bronze, and Distressed Oil Rubbed Bronze, are designed to mimic the patina of a well-loved piece of vintage hardware, and as such will change and adapt over time naturally. For those who appreciate the well-worn look of aged door hardware, but still require the strength and durability of a Baldwin finish, Living Finishes are an ideal fit.
- Lifetime Finishes™: Baldwin's multi-patented Lifetime Finishes™ provide unprecedented protection against the effects of weather, normal wear and tear, and even the rigorous test of coastal salt air. By adapting the vapor deposition processed used to create premium gold pens, Baldwin creates a unique surface across your door hardware that is guaranteed to withstand the ravages of time.
- Handing: Left, Right, Reversible
- Rose Diameter: 2.625"
- Material: Solid Brass
- Concealed Screws: Yes
- Projection: 2.506"
- Lever Length: 3.985"
- Cross Bore: 2-1/8"
- 5455V.FD (This Model): Dummy Set
- 5455V.RDM: Right Single Dummy
- 5455V.LDM: Left Single Dummy
- 5455V.PASS: Passage Function
- 5455V.PRIV: Privacy Function
There are brand names, and then there is Baldwin. Constantly building and re-building upon a time tested legacy of superior design, craftsmanship, functionality and innovation, Baldwin Hardware has delivered modern luxury to discriminating homeowners, architects and designers since 1946. From being the first to forge solid brass door hardware to setting precedence for Lifetime Finishes, Baldwin has been and always will be synonymous with revolutionary technology and unsurpassed quality. Aspire to make your home much more than mere shelter, and relax in the assurance that function and elegance can finally flourish within the same line of fine products—Baldwin can show you how.
Additional Baldwin Links
Our SKU: Baldwin 5455V.FD
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Baldwin 5455V151FD
- Baldwin 5455V402FD
Distressed Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Baldwin 5455V412FD
Distressed Venetian Bronze
- Baldwin 5455V003FD
Lifetime Polished Brass
- Baldwin 5455V055FD
Lifetime Polished Nickel
- Baldwin 5455V056FD
Lifetime Satin Nickel
- Baldwin 5455V031FD
- Baldwin 5455V102FD
Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Baldwin 5455V030FD
- Baldwin 5455V260FD
- Baldwin 5455V050FD
Satin Brass and Black
- Baldwin 5455V150FD
- Baldwin 5455V112FD
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Baldwin 5455V003FD Product Specifications
|Collection||Estate Pre-Configured, Estate|
|Function||Full Dummy, Dummy Set|
|Handing||Left, Reversible, Right|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.