Boulder Single Cylinder Entryset with Interior Knob
Greet your guests in style with this classically styled entrance set. The single cylinder deadbolt locks and unlocks from the inside with a turn-button, and from the outside with a key. The knob itself does not lock or unlock. The emergency egress function allows the latch and bolt to be released simultaneously from the inside by turning the interior knob. The outside will remain unlocked until locked with the push turn or key.
- Made of solid forged brass for maximum strength and durability.
- Latch is constructed for exceptional durability and smooth operation. They are reversible to accommodate all door conditions.
- All latches are supplied standard with a full lip strike.
- Deadbolt and latch bolt are constructed of solid brass for strength and security!
- Concealed mounting system means that there are no fasteners visible to accumulate dirt and debris.
Additional Baldwin Links
Our SKU: Baldwin 6402.ENTR
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Baldwin 6402151ENTR
- Baldwin 6402452ENTR
Distressed Antique Nickel
- Baldwin 6402402ENTR
Distressed Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Baldwin 6402412ENTR
Distressed Ventian Bronze
- Baldwin 6402003ENTR
Lifetime Polished Brass
- Baldwin 6402102ENTR
Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Baldwin 6402432ENTR*
- Baldwin 6402190ENTR
- Baldwin 6402150ENTR
- Baldwin 6402112ENTR
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
|Backset||2-3/4", 2-3/8", Adjustable 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"|
|Center to Center||5.5|
|Door Thickness||1-3/4", 1-7/8", 2"|
|Handing||Left, Reversible, Right|
|Interior Handle Style||Knob|
|Latch Faceplate||Square Corner|
|Lock Style||Single Point|