Lakeshore Lever Double Cylinder Mortise Handleset Trim Set
Double Cylinder: A double cylinder lock is keyed on both sides of the door and is only locked and unlocked via a key. Often times they are used on doors where glass is near the door that could be easily broken and the thumbturn on a standard single cylinder lock would be accessible. Note: Some images of this product may be of single cylinder version of the lock with a thumbturn on the interior rather than a keyed cylinder.
Caution: Double Cylinder locks can pose a safety hazard in times of emergency due to requiring a key to unlock. Please check local codes before installing.
The quality of style and show. Baldwin Estate Collection tells people that you live to a higher standard. While meticulously detailed for architectural accuracy, this is no hollow beauty. Select from many other products and accessories in the collection to coordinate your entire home and hardware decor package.
Baldwin Estate is a component door hardware system and each component must be purchased separately for a complete package. Choosing the correct components for your particular application can be confusing and frustrating. Baldwin even offers an entire training course on this subject matter. Let our trained professionals choose the correct components based on your measurements and take the hassle out of this process!
- Below is a breakdown of components included with the product based on your configuration choices
- Included Items when configured as TRIM SET ONLY:
- Exterior and Interior Handleset Trim
- Knob(s) or Lever(s)
- NOTE: TRIM SET ONLY IS NOT A DUMMY SET. THE KNOB, LEVER, OR THUMBPIECE HAVE FUNCTIONALITY.
- TRIM SET ONLY IS SUGGESTED ONLY IF YOU ALREADY HAVE THE MORTISE HARDWARE!
- For a Single CylinderSet, Please see this model in the ".ENTR" version
- For a Dummy Set, Please see this model in the ".FD" version
- Additional items included when you select a DOOR THICKNESS:
- Mortise Lock (This depends on your door thickness and backset)
- Lock Cylinder(s) (This depends on your door thickness)
- Additional spindle if required (This depends on your door thickness)
- Additional latch strike if required (This depends on your backset)
- Blocking ring if required (This depends on your door thickness)
For custom configurations or questions please call us
Additional Baldwin Links
This Baldwin item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Baldwin 6974151DBLC
- Baldwin 6974452DBLC
Distressed Antique nickel
- Baldwin 6974412DBLC
Distressed Venetian Bronze
- Baldwin 6974003DBLC
Lifetime Polished Brass
- Baldwin 6974055DBLC
Lifetime Polished Nickel
- Baldwin 6974056DBLC
Lifetime Satin Nickel
- Baldwin 6974102DBLC
Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Baldwin 6974260DBLC
- Baldwin 6974040DBLC
- Baldwin 6974050DBLC
Satin Brass and Black
- Baldwin 6974264DBLC
- Baldwin 6974150DBLC
- Baldwin 6974112DBLC
- Baldwin 6974033DBLC
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 6974.DBLC and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Baldwin products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Baldwin Mortise Lock InstallationSee step by step instructions on how to install a Baldwin mortise lock.
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.